Melbourne Research Alliance to End Violence against women and their children
- Enhance interdisciplinary, intra-institutional, and consumer co-design of research.
- Strengthen and extend our external collaborative partnerships.
- Capacity build the field through support and strong mentorship to students and early to mid-career researchers.
- Develop, test and implement practical models of intervention.
- Facilitate the open exchange of ideas and resources.
- Become a research and innovation hub for the prevention and response to violence against women and their children.